PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative, has opened submissions for qualified speakers who wish to participate in the 11th annual AppForum conference for digital printing and relevant direct marketing. AppForum – Bright Lights, Big Ideas – January 28-30, 2013 at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, is the top destination for hundreds of successful printers, mailers, direct marketers and marketing service providers. AppForum is where leaders come to speak to their peers.
Speakers enjoy a complimentary pass to all three days of the AppForum (a value of up to $1295 per speaker) and are invited to attend all the sessions and networking events. They get a high-profile stage, industry recognition and the chance to share their expertise with a qualified audience. It is also a unique event – independent, unbiased, focused on education and remarkably open. Qualified speakers are invited to submit proposals online.
• Frequent speaker Kathi Woolsey, VP of Sales and Marketing at ImageSet says, “Sharing and passing information around is a big part of why I come to AppForum.”
• 2012 speaker Theo Pettaras of Australia’s DigitalPress adds, “Where else can you get exposed to so many inspiring people…freely and openly share ideas with like-minded peers?”
• “It’s a smaller venue…a lot more interactive...you can get more personal with your conversations,” says John Fager of JFM Concepts.
• Bart Foreman, President of Group3 Marketing, also a 2012 speaker, loves the AppForum crowd. “…It’s always exciting to present new marketing solutions to this group. There is a desire by the attendees to learn how not only the printing industry is changing, but business communications as a whole.”
AppForum speakers, unlike those at other conferences, represent companies who are winning with digital print – the frontline users and their marketing partners, rather than vendors. Successful candidates have:
• Unique, results-driven marketing or collateral management stories
• Insight into emerging and future technologies
• Strategic business or solution sales knowledge
• Exceptional data or digital printing technical proficiencies
• Experience with workflow automation or cloud technology
• Expertise in new, profit-generating applications and services, including cross-media, direct marketing, web to print, digital packaging, transpromo, mobile, augmented reality or social media
Special consideration is given to marketers who, along with their service provider, share experience and successful case studies. In addition, PODi is interviewing Keynote Speakers and suggestions are welcome.
Session format is flexible and interactivity is encouraged, with panels, case studies, tutorials, hands-on and discussion groups, or research results. Regular sessions are a half-hour to an hour in length; pre-conference intensives are half-day sessions. Questions may be directed to Christine DeLooze at email@example.com. Submit proposals at http://www.appforum.org/speaker-info/online-form.
Registration for the 2013 AppForum digital printing is open now. Early Bird pricing is in effect until November 18.