TouchPoint Print Solutions has announced that its new name will be OneTouchPoint. The name transition reflects the company’s strategic plan to integrate the entire OneTouchPoint platform in order to leverage the collective resources of its member companies.
The OneTouchPoint companies and their locations are:
- OneTouchPoint-CCI (Hartland, WI)
- OneTouchPoint-Berman (Cincinnati, OH)
- OneTouchPoint-Ginny’s (Austin, TX)
- OneTouchPoint-NSO (Denver, CO)
“Successful companies are consolidating suppliers to improve their bottom lines and simplify operating processes. We see this new alignment as a great competitive advantage for OneTouchPoint and our clients,” said Tom Simunek, CEO. “Our customers value flexible and custom solutions with the strength of a national partner to support their growth initiatives. Together these companies form an enterprise that offers the flexibility, scope, and service that drives the value of end-to end solutions for print and multi-channel marketing collateral management.”
OneTouchPoint services include:
- Marketing and Communication Services
- Print and Marketing Collateral Management
- Data Driven Digital Applications
- Customized Fulfillment Services
- Business Process Outsourcing Solutions
The OneTouchPoint rebranding strategy is in name only and is not associated with any financial transaction or merger.