- New illuminant design allows for 3 standard measurement conditions (ISO 13655 M0: Tungsten; ISO 13655 M1: D50; ISO 13655 M2: UV Cut) plus Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) without changing filters or needing a second instrument.
- Enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation allows for the most accurate profiling (both Tungsten and UV/LED mode) for today’s enhanced range of substrates. Now users can predict what colors printed on optically brightened paper will look like under different light conditions using a single hand-held device.
- Positioning Detection Sensor provides a more robust scanning experience even on special substrates and low-resolution printers. It allows for the measurement of smaller patch sizes (as low as 7mm) in manual mode and enables dual measurement workflows for OBC, M1 and M2.
- New Wizard-driven interface with status LED leads users through the profiling and calibration process while providing all the options and control desired, regardless of expertise.
- New Design Ergonomics throughout allows for greater usability, flexibility, cleaning, protection, and storage of the precision i1Pro 2 device.
- Improved Emissive Measurement allows for better temperature stability and higher brightness levels resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors ever.
- Wavelength calibration LED allows for self diagnosis of optical grating in relation to sensor during white calibration (with automatic correction and notifications)
- Self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover provides additional built-in protection from dust and dirt.
The new i1Pro 2 Professional Color Management Solutions are currently available from X-Rite’s online store (North America), and also from the company’s worldwide network of resellers. i1Publish Pro 2 will also be offered with two upgrade options based on original solution purchased.