Xplor International, the worldwide association providing educational products and programs for its members and the industry at large, announced its’ return to Graph Expo. The half-day program, in conjunction with the largest annual exposition of digital, offset and hybrid printing technologies, equipment, products and services in the Americas, will feature nine sessions, held at three concurrent times, on Monday, October 8, 2012 at McCormick Place South, Chicago, Ill.
Titled “Making it Relevant,” Xplor’s seminars will feature a combination of industry and subject matter experts, who’ll present best practices, case studies and trends within the industry. Sessions and seminars include:
• Best Practices for Design and Color Quality: Mary Schilling, Finch Paper LLC
• The Mail Truck vs. The Cloud: The Digital Mailbox Revolution: Ernie Crawford M-EDP, Crawford Technologies
• How to Integrate Scaling, Security &Compliance Into Your Document Workflow Strategy: Mary Ann Rowan, Solimar Systems
• Will It Mail? Design Considerations for Inkjet Transaction and Direct Mail: Pat McGrew M-EDP, CMP, Hewlett-Packard
• Mining and Using Social Media Data to Increase Customer Engagement and Relevant Multichannel Communications: Bill Parker, CMO, GMC Software Technology
• Making it Relevant: An Introduction to Variable Data Printing: Carlyn Campbell, Equitable Life & Casualty
• Color Theory Meets Document Design: How to Make Your Documents Sing in Color: Terry Wozniak, Eastman Kodak Company X8 –
• Linking Print and Mail: Transitioning to a White Paper Factory Workflow: Kevin Marks, Pitney Bowes
• One Algorithm Doesn’t Fit All: Mike Bryant, Ricoh
“In keeping with our theme of “Print Integrated,” this year’s Graph Expo once again welcomes back Xplor International to provide attendees with a series of educational seminars on the importance of relevant and personalized customer communications,” said Ralph Nappi, President of GASC. “We look forward to Xplor’s involvement this year and the unique educational and networking opportunities they’ll provide.”
Discounted sessions can be purchased prior to September 7, 2012 and include a Graph Expo exhibition hall pass. For more information, pricing or to register, visit http://www.graphexpo.com/SessionsEvents/XplorSeminars.aspx, contact Xplor International at email@example.com or 813-949-6170.