Survey Advantage released their Print Buyer Satisfaction Index (PBSI) for the quarter ending June 30, 2012. Top performers achieved over 87% loyalty, average performers 73 to 86 percent, and poor performers under 73 percent. The industry average was 82 percent with no change from Q1, 2012. Q2, 2012 results are based on 12,231 print buyer reviews focused on recent jobs and projects completed. Congratulations to Paw Print & Mail of South Burlington VT for achieving the best overall loyalty rating with 98% of their customers stating they are “Very Likely” to recommend them to colleagues and friends. Paw Print & Mail achieved top honors when compared with hundreds of printers.
- Independent Commercial: Columbine Print, Castle Rock, CO, Keith Reeves
- Allegra Network: Allegra Print & Imaging, Rocky Mount, NC, Mark Hinson
- Franchise Services: Sir Speedy, Austin, TX, Connie Johns
- AlphaGraphics: AlphaGraphics, Henrico, VA, Lloyd Cozens
- CPrint International: Paw Print, S. Burlington, VT, Tom Brassard
The benchmark is a compilation of all feedback gathered for hundreds of printers participating in CustomerPulse. The feedback is published to benchmark performance and enable printers to react quickly to customer complaints and opportunities. The PBSI is the most comprehensive measure of print buyer available in the printing industry.
The vision of the PBSI is to improve industry performance through reliable real-time buyer satisfaction benchmarking.