Proforma Owners maintained their dominate presence on Inc. magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing, private companies in America, as eight Owners earned a spot on the 2012 list. First appearing on the Inc. 500 list in 1985, Proforma now represents the greatest number of franchise locations on the list, as well as the strongest presence in the printing and promotional products industry.
The Proforma Owners recognized on the Inc. 5000 include:
• Bob Michel (second consecutive year), Owner of Proforma Marketing Agency, Ranked #2797
• Barry, Bill, Mark and John Resnick (second consecutive year), Co-Owners of Proforma Printing & Promotion, Ranked #2889
• Jeff Levy & Jeff Bowles, Co-Owners of Proforma Promotionally Yours, Ranked #2976
• Bob Manning, Owner of Proforma Print Marketing, Ranked #3225
• Fred and Suzette Albrecht (fifth consecutive year), Co-Owners of Proforma Albrecht & Co., Ranked #3990
• Bill Hageman, Jim Shindler & Jeff Skinner, Co-Owners of Proforma Graphic Services, Ranked #4321
• Gidget & Mike Tracy, Co-Owners of Proforma Brand Proformance, Ranked #4680
• Linda Martinelli (second consecutive year), Owner of Proforma Graphic Printsource, Ranked #4870
“We are very pleased to have eight Proforma Owners on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies,” said Greg Muzzillo, Founder of Proforma. “Proforma experienced a 10% sales increase over last year and we are on track for continued growth in 2012. We are proud of these Owners who are key contributors to the success of our organization.”
Each member of Proforma also has a full suite of support including access to award winning marketing campaigns, a newly enhanced technology platform, financial backing, free credit insurance, the buying clout that lowers costs 5% - 15% with a proven vendor network and more.