The Spanish company DERPROSA continues with its world roadshow, presenting their high-end laminating films. The next stop will be Graph Expo 2012, taking place in Chicago, USA from October 7th to 10th (stand No. 3959), considered to be one of the country´s largest events in the field of printing and print finishing, where Derprosa contribute with their films for printing, graphic arts, and packaging. Many of the world famous global brands such as Ferrari, Bvlgari, Swarowski, or Carolina Herrera, and many others, trusted already in the quality and innovation capacity of the Spanish company.
DERPROSA will bring their latest innovations for printing and graphic arts lamination, designed and developed to offer and grant impressive, powerful, and customized effects. Do not miss the opportunity to make your final product different!
Here are some of the examples of our products and solutions:
• SoFT TOUcH: the first BOPP film with unique smooth and soft tactile properties. Excellent image and color definition with good anti-scratch resistance. Transmits sensation of luxury and exclusivity.
• SoFT TOUcH METALLIZED: Amazing and charming effect on your product! Enjoy metallized finishes without using metallic inks. Specially designated for high end laminated products.
• ANTI-SCRATCH: BOPP matt film with the best scratch resistance and an excellent visual finish. The best anti-scratch film in the market, accepts hot stampings and UV inks. A great option for protecting your packaging.
• GSP: The first gloss BOPP film to be glueable, stampable and printable. Excellent bonding properties to paper, board and film. The new alternative to acetate, high gloss BOPET and acrylic coated films.
• ELEGANCE: The latest range of DERPROSA. Composed of SoFT TOUcH BLACK (traditional SoFT TOUcH with a black backround) and metalized matt films in different colour backround (blue and red.) You can rely on a uniform base colour throughout all jobs, eliminating the need to print and allowing a variety of finishes on it.
• SILVER: the best mirror effect that can be found in BOPP film. A strong visual impact together with excellent printability and better machinability and cutting than BOPET film.