The Process Metallic Color System developed by Color-Logic will be on display at Labelexpo Americas 2012 in Chicago, September 11-13, on a number of stands. The striking metallic effect produced by the system can be seen at the show in the following locations:
• Stand 3223: HP Indigo—The Color-Logic process will be printed live at the exhibition and numerous digitally printed labels will be available for viewing and sampling. Color-Logic representatives will be available on the HP Indigo stand.
• Stands 3105 and 3205: Nilpeter—Flexographic labels produced with the Color-Logic process will be available on the Nilpeter stand.
• Stand 5703: Eckart Americas—Sample labels and shrink sleeves using Eckart inks with the Color-Logic process will be available on the Eckart stand.
• Stand 5439: CGS-ORIS—Proofs and prototype labels produced with Color-Logic files will be available.
• Stand 6412: Roland DGA—Short run and prototype labels using the Color-Logic process will be available on the Roland stand.
• Stand 133: American Water Graphics—Various Color-Logic products using American Water Graphics inks can be seen.
Commenting on the Color-Logic presence at Labelexpo Americas 2012, Color-Logic Director of Sales and Marketing Mark Geeves said: “The Labelexpo exhibitions—both in Chicago and Brussels—have been a key element in the success of the Color-Logic process at both flexographic and digital printers. We are pleased to cooperate with our partners and welcome the opportunity to discuss our system with both brands and interested printers at the show.”