Every year, the printing industry’s top vendors submit their best products for a shot at MUST SEE 'EMS recognition. Which of these new innovations could impact your business this year? What new technologies might revolutionize your market segment? The person to ask is Hal Hinderliter, the program coordinator of the MUST SEE 'EMS awards! Hal has reviewed every entry and tabulated the votes from all the judges, and he shared his insights on the 2012 competition in this exciting, information packed FREE webinar.
CLICK HERE to view for this free archived webinar.
What could you learn by examining more than 100 of the new products that will be exhibited at GRAPH EXPO?
Here’s a list:
- The innovations that sparked the most excitement among the MSE judges.
- Which products will shape up the status quo in prepress, the pressroom and finishing.
- What’s new in Web-to-Print, estimating and other order entry processes.
- New technologies available for digital print and wide-format inkjet.
- The latest developments that will impact mailing, fulfillment and MIS.
Hal Hinderliter serves the printing and publishing industries through his company Hal Hinderliter Consulting Services. Hinderliter specializes in digital prepress, workflow management, variable data, e-book publishing and general graphic arts education. He has performed technical consultations for Fortune 500 corporations, packaging and commercial print shops, publishers, design studios and reprographics companies.
This free webinar is generously sponsored by EFI and GRAPH EXPO/GASC.