MBO America, a leader in the global print finishing industry, will run four live production lines at Graph Expo 2012 which takes place October 7-13 at McCormick Place South in Chicago. The lines include: The High Speed Line, The In-Line Mailing, Basic Mail Line and 30" Continuous Web. MBO America, made up of four companies including MBO, Herzog+Heymann, Palamides and Bograma, is offering integrated solutions that may increase production by 30% or more.
"While our four companies cover all facets of bindery finishing and digital, the important point is what we've done to develop highly efficient systems for printers," states Werner King, V.P., U.S. Operations for MBO America. "Although each of our products work perfectly offline, we've also engineered them to work together. Helping printers produce complex, low volume jobs in less time, with higher productivity and efficiency. We want to be the single source solution for printers."
Printing professionals will get an exclusive look at these live production lines at booth number 2010 at Graph Expo 2012.
The High Speed Line
• Featured product: The high speed folder T 960
• High performance, high output and quick changeover buckle folding machine. (speeds up to 9,055 inch/min.)
The In-Line, Mailing Line
• Fewer manufacturing steps, higher quality, more speed and customization.
• Features the BSR 550.
The 30" Continuous Web
• Featured Products: 30" Unwinder and 30" Sheeter
• True 30" capacity built to handle wide rolls with more efficiency.
Basic Mail Line - The Buy Smart Program
• Featured product: T-535 and 091 Basic offer versatility with a modular system that allows for adding options as needed later on.