PrintCity Alliance members invite visitors to ‘be inspired’ by their Value Added Packaging VAPack display and creative samples at the Océ Production Printing drupa Follow-up Event, Poing, Germany, in September 2012.
Join the Digital Future - Océ Production Printing Event
Don’t miss the Océ Production Printing drupa Follow-up Event in Poing from September 25 to 28. Learn more about the added value of integrated solutions covering the entire business value chain. Visitors will be introduced to, and see live demonstrations of, the revolutionary Océ InfiniStream technology with its liquid toner technology that matches offset in its quality, productivity and media versatility.
This new technology targets the market for the digital printing of packaging. In parallel, at the Value Added Packaging Days powered by PrintCity visitors will meet recognized experts from the packaging industry, talk to substrate, workflow and finishing partners and get the low-down on the latest trends and solutions.
At the Event Exhibition, running from September 25 – 28, visitors can see:
- The all-new Océ ColorStream 3000 series, combining best-in-class production flexibility and efficiency
- The new Océ JetStream 1900, offering speeds of up to 1714 A4/min, ideal for newspaper and book printing
- The stunning speed of the Océ JetStream 3000, which can deliver more than 11,000 36-page tabloid newspapers in an 8-hour shift
- Perfect digital book production, based on combined digital and offset expertise, will be on display: the combined 30" Océ JetStream 4300 mono and manroland web systems book and signatures post-processing solution.
- The revolutionary Océ InfiniStream technology will change the way of digital production of folding cartons
Value Added Packaging Days powered by PrintCity
Océ together with Bobst, Eltosch, Esko, Kurz, manroland web systems, Merck, Metsä Board and WEILBURGER Graphics plus further project partners have been sharing knowledge on value added packaging techniques, and preparing a large portfolio of PrintCity Alliance VAPack ‘sample boxes’, to show what is now possible.
Digital Printing now adds new dimensions to the packaging market, allowing short to medium runs, micro-zoning and individualized packages at short lead and turn-around times. In smart combination with “classical” decoration techniques such as varnishes and foils, new dimensions are about to unfold. One brand new example is the Digital Metal product from Leonhard Kurz.
PrintCity Value Added Packaging – world leading combined experience
The PrintCity VAPack project has been active for two years now and includes the combined knowledge & experience of leading suppliers of materials and equipment. It focuses on the needs of brand owners & designers to give inspiration, to open discussions on the latest opportunities & benefits in using value added packaging techniques.
VAPack emphasizes the many benefits of Value Added Packaging techniques:
- Increased consumer attraction from new or combined VAP techniques
- Enhanced product differentiation in all consumer market sectors
- New opportunities in brand development and brand positioning
The creative VAPack samples portfolio now consists of:
- 5 innovative Value Added Packaging designs
- 5 variations of techniques & materials in each design
Join the digital future with Océ and all the PrintCity VAPack Alliance members on September 25-28. Address: Océ Printing Systems GmbH, Customer Experience Center, Siemensallee 2, 85586 Poing/Munich, Germany.