Pitney Bowes Ltd. will showcase the latest additions to its sortation software and hardware portfolio at this year’s POST-EXPO event in Brussels, Belgium. The company will also demonstrate its Volly secure digital delivery service, alongside desktop communications management print and mail technology.
The Pitney Bowes stand will feature a live hybrid mail workflow application, with mail sortation at the hub. Technology on view will include:
• Reliant Sorter – shown with inline scale and graphic printer for comprehensive mail processing and sorting.
• P/I OfficeMail – Pitney Bowes’ leading hybrid mail software solution
• Connect+ 1000 – the powerful digital franking machine capable of full colour print across the envelope
• Mail Distribution Manager – a software application that automates track and trace, routing and billing processes for mail room operations and postal services
• P/I Postal Database – a cross-national database that enables address and mail data exchange between regional services, hubs and private postal operators
• Volly – a secure digital delivery service which helps mailers reduce costs and create branded consumer experiences. This free consumer service organises and securely stores bills, statements and key household documents all in one place—instantly retrievable via computer or any web-enabled device.
Pitney Bowes executives will also be speaking at the POST-EXPO Conference:
Operations and Technology Conference – Wednesday 19th September - 2pm
Stefan Berndt, Product Manager Sortation, introduces the Reliant Mid-range Sorter System
Operations and Technology Conference – Wednesday 19th September – 3.50pm
Wilfried Hahn, Director Product Management, on the Cross-national Database and the value for alternative Posts.
Christoph Stehmann, President, Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, comments: “We are delighted to be participating at POST-EXPO once again. The event attracts an audience of informed and engaged decision-makers and we look forward to demonstrating the efficiencies, flexibility and value afforded by the latest Pitney Bowes technology.”