Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative), an independent global community of HP Graphic Arts customers, announces its plan to launch an exclusive set of robust tools designed to help members expand customer relationships and grow their businesses. These tools will be introduced at the Print United conference, to be held 7-9 November at the Hotel Arts in Barcelona, Spain.
As the common voice of more than 7,000 members working with executive sponsor HP and more than 100 other partners, Dscoop leverages the strength and momentum of an entire industry to deliver leading-edge education and business growth solutions to help members be successful. These tools include:
• Webinars, case studies, white papers and conferences that represent the best education the industry has to offer and feature focused content and pragmatic, real-world strategies
• 24x7 online operational forums supported by more than 1,000 operators around the world providing insight and assistance in those moments when members need it most
• Customizable marketing tools and newsletters, developed by Dscoop in collaboration
with marketing experts, authors and trendsetters, which allow members to build customer relationships through the sharing of highly relevant content
• An online PSP directory, featuring nine languages and designed to drive business to Dscoop members through the creative and graphic design markets, while enabling global and segment expansion
• Customizable presentation tools to assist members in delivering messages on the power of digital print, 1-1 personalization and VDP via professionally produced, multi-media formats
Dscoop is unique in its ability to provide HP graphics arts users with ready-to-use tools that are easy to implement and tailored to their industry-specific challenges.
“It’s great to be a part of an organization that delivers such business value for its members,” stated Jon Tolley, Print United conference chair and member of the Dscoop EMEA Board of Directors. “Today’s tough economy makes investing in your business more critical than ever. The hundreds of EMEA attendees know what a smart investment this is. Dscoop is providing them with the types of tools that people willingly pay thousands of Euros for, and because they are first in line to leverage them, they’ll also be the first ones to see the results. It’s just a very sound business decision.”
All HP Indigo customers are invited to join Dscoop and register for Print United. The conference is only open to Dscoop members.