There is a tremendous movement in the SGIA community to focus on sustainable business practices. Many exhibiting companies at the 2012 SGIA Expo (Las Vegas, October 18–20) have demonstrated their commitment to sustainability by supporting the Sustainable Green Printing (SGP) Partnership and actively promoting sustainability within their print manufacturing operations.
The following companies are recognized for becoming SGP Leaders in Sustainability. To learn more about each company's efforts, visit their booth on the SGIA Expo floor.
- 3M (booth #2259)
- Hewlett Packard (booth #2035)
- Hexacomb (booth #804)
- DuPont (booth #3784)
- FUJIFILM North America Corp., Graphic Systems Division (booth #2015)
- Laird Plastics (booth #3268)
- Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (booth #301)
- Durst Image Technology, LLC (booth #401)
- INX Digital International Co. (booth #2346)
- Top Value Fabrics (booth #2533)
- xpedx (booth #2481)
To learn more about taking sustainable action through SGP, visit the SGIA membership booth #301. SGIA members also have the opportunity to join SGIA's Sustainability Peer-to-Peer Network, headed by SGIA's Vice President of Government and Business Information Marci Kinter.