On the heels of an exhilarating GRAPH EXPO 2012, and in advance of verified show attendance data to be reported next week, are just a sampling of the comments from attendees and exhibitors who spoke out on the quality of this year’s show. Attendees were pleased with the variety of new equipment, applications, products and services, and also the expanded array of education and networking opportunities offered by this year’s 48 co-located industry events and new floor attractions. Exhibitors declared plentiful new leads and sales during the event held, October 7–10, 2012 in Chicago’s McCormick Place.
- “GRAPH EXPO 2012 was DGM’s busiest and most successful show in recent memory with a 20% increase in leads over last year’s show!” Diversified Graphic Machinery
- “Our team and our customers really enjoyed the experience this year, and in fact it may be the best GRAPH EXPO to date!” Océ North America
- “At the end of the show we totaled 35% more leads than last year’s edition of GRAPH EXPO.” Esko
- “Attendees are buying!” Xante
- “We learned that printers, graphic designers and print buyers all come to GRAPH EXPO to learn about new innovation in the printing industry.” Scodix
- “Baumfolder had an excellent GRAPH EXPO this year with substantially more leads generated than last year.” Baumfolder
- “…we surpassed our qualified lead total from 2011. All in all… a great show!” MGI
- “GRAPH EXPO 2012 was an awesome show for GLUNZ & JENSEN.” GLUNZ & JENSEN, Inc.
- “GRAPH EXPO 2012 was a successful show for W+D.” W+D North America Inc.
- “GRAPH EXPO was a fantastic show for us!” Tawnya Starr, Printers Presence by Firespring
- “…one of the reasons we’re at GRAPH EXPO is to stay up to date with the latest trends in equipment, technology and management…this is my first GRAPH EXPO, and frankly, I’m overwhelmed!” Art Coley, President, AlphaGraphics
Read on for the complete quotes of testimonials from just some of GRAPH EXPO’s striking “Who’s-Who” roster of top industry suppliers and manufacturers. Reinforcing the tradeshow’s “Print Integrated” theme, they came to demonstrate their latest and most advanced technologies and services—many making their U.S. debut at GRAPH EXPO 2012.
"GRAPH EXPO 2012 was DGM's busiest and most successful show in recent memory with a 20% increase in leads over last year's show. Our sales people and strategic partners will be busy for months following up on interest in our equipment and services from new prospects and long-time customers alike," Michael DeBard, President, Diversified Graphic Machinery
“A great big thank you from the Océ team for a very well planned and organized GRAPH EXPO! Our team and our customers really enjoyed the experience this year and in fact it may be the best GRAPH EXPO to date. Thanks again and glad we were a part of it.” Francis A. McMahon, Vice President, Marketing, Océ North America
“GRAPH EXPO has been a great show for Enfocus. It tops off a great year so far, especially considering the 36% sales revenue increase in new Switch licenses year over year. At the end of the show, we totaled 35% more leads than last year’s edition of GRAPH EXPO. I must also stress that the quality of the booth visitors has gone up compared to previous editions, as most of our visitors are trying to make their own organizations more productive and cost effective with our solutions.” Fabian Prudhomme, Vice President, Esko