Mutoh America, Inc. presented the Road to Wrapping at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas from October 30th through November 2nd, 2012. The Road to Wrapping provided live demonstrations on a variety of products to assist customers with entering the vehicle wrap market.
Mutoh partnered with industry leaders to exhibit the five steps essential to enter the vehicle wrap market:
- Designs by SAi - At the Design station, customers were treated to live demonstrations on creating vehicle wraps using Flexi 10 software. Using The Bad Wrap vehicle templates and Flexi's suite of industry-specific design tools, users can design and produce highly profitable wraps.
- Printing by Mutoh - Customers could see printing demonstrations on Mutoh's "Wrapper's Choice" printer, the ValueJet 1624 - 64". Printing up to a blazing 600 sqft/hr and equipped with Smart Printing technologies, the 1624 is an easy choice for vehicle wrap professionals.
- Laminating by Royal Sovereign - Featuring the RSC-1401 series 55" laminator, Royal Sovereign showed its roll to roll option and quick speeds, a perfect combination with Mutoh printers for protecting and installing your wrap.
- Installation - A 2011 Stett Performance Mustang was wrapped with Arlon's DPF 6000XRP digitally printable cast gloss vehicle wrap material and Series 3220 gloss cast overlaminate. Also showcased was Arlon's new Series 2300X specialty graphics cast automotive wrap film in carbon fiber and brushed metal finishes.
- Purchasing - At the purchasing station, Fellers, Mutoh's reseller partner, worked one-on-one with customers to offer them a complete wrap starter solution at affordable prices.
All attendees that drove their way through Mutoh's Road to Wrapping received a free Bad Wrap Mutoh Starter Template Kit.