NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies elected four new directors and re-elected several returning directors to the NPES Board during its business meeting on November 12 at the organization's 2012 Annual Conference in Indian Wells, CA. Christopher Payne, Director & Vice President Marketing Commercial Business, Eastman Kodak Company continues to serve as chairman of the board until 2013.
Four new directors elected were:
- Richard Trapilo, Executive Vice President & General Manager, C.P. Bourg, Inc.
- Erich Midlik, Executive Vice President, Global Sales, Prime UV Systems, Inc.
- Gavin Jordan-Smith, Vice President, Solutions & Production Planning, BIS, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, USA, and
- Andy Rae, Senior Vice President, Heidelberg USA.
Other directors re-elected to the board were:
- Mal Baboyian, President, Production Printing Systems, Oce North America
- D.J. Burgess, President & CEO, Burgess Industries, Inc.
- Mark Kannenberg, President, RBP Chemical Technology, Inc.
- Marc Olin,Vice President & General Manager APPS, EFI
- Christopher Payne, Director & Vice President Marketing Commercial Business, Eastman Kodak Company
- Michael Ring, President-Xeikon America, Inc. & Vice President-Worldwide Marketing, Xeikon America, Inc.
- Ronald Rose, President, Nova Pressroom Products, LLC, and
- Gina Testa, Vice President, Graphic Communications Industry, Xerox Corporation.
Additionally, newly elected to the NPES Executive Committee to serve as treasurer was Michael Ring, President-Xeikon America, Inc. & Vice President-Worldwide Marketing, Xeikon America, Inc. Ralph J. Nappi was re-elected as president with NPES' William K. Smythe Jr. and Mark J. Nuzzaco re-elected as vice president and secretary, respectively.