From the luscious textures to the myriad color choices, uncoated papers have long been a favorite among cutting-edge creatives. But there's even more to get excited about these days thanks to the latest developments in papermaking and printing technologies.
"It's time to bust those old myths about uncoated paper once and for all," says Kristopher Gasch, director of Marketing at Fey Printing. "The ways designers can use uncoated paper to translate a brand's identity are virtually unlimited today."
Gasch, along with uncoated paper expert Tom Wright, senior director of Design at Neenah Paper, will lead PaperSpecs' next free webinar, Uncoated Paper's Identity.
In the free, 60-minute webinar, here's some of what attendees will hear during this inspirational and information-filled session that focuses on business cards and corporate identity:
The Truth about Uncoated Papers
• Can I digitally print my business cards?
• Uncoated, smooth, pearlized, textures: why the difference?
• What will my 4-color look like on uncoated?
Tips for Uncoated Paper
• Specifying textures and colors to enhance business identities
• Perfect pairing with specialty printing processes (letterpress, foil, engraving, emboss, and more)
• Envelopes: a match made in designer heaven
• Business card trends and tricks in duplex laminating
• Expanding the identity suite - more business more money
• How to maximize the use of colors, weight and textures
Selecting Uncoated Paper
• How and when to choose uncoated
• Uncoated as extension of the company identity
• Personalized vs. Mass Commercialized
"Designers don't necessarily need to know the technical nitty-gritty, but we do need to understand what's creatively possible and what drives marketing impact for those all-important branding projects," says Sabine Lenz, founder of PaperSpecs. "This webinar will offer invaluable insight into how uncoated papers are being used to communicate brand messages and values in every market."
You don't want to miss Uncoated Paper's Identity.
When: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern Time (11:00 a.m. - Noon Pacific)
Where: Anywhere – All you need is an Internet connection.
Thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper, Uncoated Paper's Identityis FREE and open to the public.
Can’t make it on December 11th? No problem! PaperSpecs webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click below to register and get access to the webinar on-demand.