What the Affordable Care Act Means for You and Your Business
December 20, 2012, 2:00 PM (EST)
Please join us as Denise Angleman, Regional Sr. VP of Marsh & McLennan Agency, helps listeners navigate through the labyrinth of issues, penalties and timelines within the Affordable Care Act (PPACA). Understanding the PPACA will be essential in helping business owners develop a long-term health care program. Highlights not to be missed include:
• Health Care Reform – What has been accomplished?
• Specific Reporting for Health Coverage.
• Fees, Taxes, and Penalties.
• Should you “Pay or Play?” Individual and Employer Mandates.
• Health Care Exchanges.
• Looking Forward to 2013 and Beyond – What You Need to Know.
Don’t miss this informative program, and be sure to submit your questions in advance of the live, on-air discussion. Please send all questions to email@example.com and include your name and contact information.