OKI Data Americas – a technology leader in retail printing solutions – announces its participation in the National Retail Federation (NRF) 102nd Annual Convention and EXPO, taking place January 13-16, 2013 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, NY. There, OKI Data will demonstrate the new LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series of label printing devices equipped with advanced features and functionality to enhance efficiency and optimize productivity in retail settings. In addition to these new products, OKI Data will showcase select color and monochrome multifunction printers and thermal label and point-of-sale (POS) printers, plus mobile printing and in-store signage printing solutions in booth C454.
Ideal for the retail environment, the LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series of label printers are rugged, high-performance direct thermal/thermal transfer printers designed to increase productivity in fast-paced workplace environments. With crisp, clear label printing at 203 or 300 dpi, extensive ribbon length and print speeds among the world’s fastest label printers in their price range, these label printing devices provide a perfect solution for on-demand printing of shipping and receiving labels, item re-pricing and shelf labeling, among others. Each device offers a highly reliable, user friendly, thermal label printing solution that is backed by a Two-Year Advanced Overnight Exchange Warranty.
Within its booth, OKI Data will also demonstrate how retailers can reduce costs by printing in-store and on-demand, as well as how to improve efficiencies by deploying multifunction printers within stores and using Scan-to-Email document management tools. Attendees will learn how they can enable IT staff to more productively manage their print devices and control print cost across their operation with tools like PrintSuperVision, and Color Access Policy Manager (CAPM), OKI Data will also demonstrate solutions that provide a portable, secure and cost-effective way to print from mobile devices.
“OKI is excited to participate in one of the retail industry’s largest and most influential events, and to demonstrate our end-to-end customized retail printing solutions,” said Terry Cruikshank, Senior Manager of Industry Marketing at OKI Data Americas. “OKI Data understands the evolving needs of retailers. This knowledge empowers us to create industry-leading print solutions that focus on increasing efficiency, simplifying the management of many locations and markets and controlling costs, thereby helping customers overcome even the most complex business challenges.”
The printers and solutions to be demonstrated within the OKI booth (C454) include:
• LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series of direct thermal and thermal transfer label printing devices for label, barcode and price tag printing.
• LD670 Series of direct thermal label printers, ideal for printing small labels.
• LP470 and LP441 Series of portable label printers for on-demand printing of labels and receipts.
• OKI POS407II Series of direct thermal point-of-service printer, providing outstanding reliability, flexibility and functionality for high-volume applications.
• PH640 Series of compact, multi-station POS printers, combining direct thermal and dot matrix technologies for increased functionality.
• PT330/331 and PT390 Series of fast, affordable and compact POS printers, ideal for busy work environments.
• MC561 HD color multifunction printer (MFP) with scan-to functionality, including Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-Application and Scan-to- PC.