Relyco, a leading provider of value-added business printing and payment solutions, announced that the company closed out a very successful 2012 with substantial sales and customer growth. Relyco sales increased by 26 percent in the second half of 2012 when compared to the same period in 2011. The company also added more than 2200 new customers during 2012.
Building upon its reputation as a leading provider and innovator of business printing and payment solutions, Relyco continues to grow quarter over quarter. In 2012, Relyco increased its customer base and expanded existing business across all vertical markets for its entire line of products. Some notable new customers in 2012 included Amtrak, Aflac, The Kohler Co., Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., Tiffany & Co., Kraft Foods Group, BAE Systems, TIAA CREF, Del Monte Foods, and many federal government agencies.
“2012 was a fantastic year for Relyco as we experienced record sales in our second half of the year,” said Mike Steinberg, president of Relyco. “What we learned this past year is that the market for digital printing solutions is growing exponentially and printers are looking for specialty products like our REVLAR waterproof paper and DigiPOP digital packaging. We also learned that businesses are beginning to transition from paper check based payment methods to more cost-saving and efficient electronic payment methods. As a result, we focused on selecting best of breed technology solutions that help our customers seamlessly make that transition. This has us very excited for a great 2013.”
Highlights of Relyco’s successful 2012:
• Relyco President and CEO receives New Hampshire Business Excellence Award
• Established strategic vendor relationship with Sir Speedy, PIP Printing and Marketing Services, and Signal Graphics
• Launched new rapid! PayCard electronic payroll program
• Opened new Texas sales office and regional distribution warehouse
• Won 2012 Print Services & Distribution Association (PSDA) PEAK Award for DigiPOP flat-n-fold megaphone
• Partnered with Ricoh Canada to provide leading substrate products to production printing customers
• Hired Michael Johnson as Vice President of ePayment Solutions – establishing new ePayment Solutions Group
• Introduced new automated accounts payable processing solution to enable cost-savings transition from checks to electronic payments
Within Relyco’s three primary product groups (Payment and E-Document Solutions, Self Mailer Pressure Seal Forms, and Innovative Laser and Digital Forms), the company delivers ultimate quality and performance to its customers at the best possible price. Whether a customer is looking for a custom or stock printed item or transitioning to an electronic process, Relyco works with each customer to provide solutions that best meet their requirements.