A number of industry experts are slated to speak at the 2013 Binding Industries Association (BIA) Annual Conference, the definitive event for Graphic Finishing, Binding, Information Packaging, Custom Loose-Leaf Manufacturing, and suppliers to those industries. This event features interactive presentations covering a wide variety of topics, including maximizing profits for your company, what to expect from an OSHA inspection, successful implementation of Lean management, and presentations from top industry suppliers.
The conference will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana, April 8-10, 2013 in conjunction with the 2013 Continuous Improvement Conference and the 2013 Printing Industries Financial Executives (PIFE) Conference.
Don’t miss these noted sessions:
• Who Is the Correct Customer for You and Your Company?: Leslie Groene, President, Groene Consulting
• Building a Defense Against OSHA Inspections: Rick Hartwig, Manager, Environmental Health and Safety Affairs, Printing Industries of America
• Due Diligence: Learn How to Protect Your Money: Andrea Schlack, President, Printing Industry Credit Bureau
• Keynote: A Day in the Life of a Lean Supervisor: Mike Wroblewski, Director, Kaizen Institute, USA
• Mastering the Gap: What Entrepreneurs Are Missing That Leaders Have Mastered: Bill Wagner, CEO & Co-Founder, Accord Management Systems
The BIA Conference is recognized as an unparalleled networking opportunity. For a full program schedule and registration information, visit www.printing.org/biaconference or call Justin Goldstein, Director, Member Services, at 800-910-4283, ext. 806.