The Advertising Specialty Institute announced ESP Websites hit a major milestone, surpassing 5,000 published sites, and now offer an additional 50 new features.
The end-buyer-friendly ESP Websites offer the latest Web technology, feature a fast, dynamic shopping engine to drive sales and leads and promote selling with pre-built, ready-to-use product content such as videos, product collections and news.
Recent enhancements for ESP Websites include:
- More videos. Manage up to 50 product videos – seven times more than before – to demo how products work and look.
- Custom products. Copy a product to create a custom product – and choose how it’s displayed: shared or private.
- Easier filtering. Breeze through over 130 templates, which now include popular filters like Logo Size, Video, Social Feed, Google Maps and Left Navigation.
- Super socialization. Share products directly on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn – and now Pinterest.
- Virtually a snap. Easier interface on display settings for Adobe-powered virtual samples as shoppers automatically see their logo on more than 100,000 products.
ESP Websites launched in May and immediately caught distributors by storm, with nearly 5,500 sites already live and thousands more going live in coming months. With hundreds of templates to choose from, distributors can sharply differentiate their companies from the competition. All sites are eCommerce-enabled, allowing members to accept credit cards and customers to make down payments to secure orders.
“It’s awesome,” said Lisa Marks, owner of On Your Marks (asi/351700), powered by the Vernon Company. “Searchability for our customers is paramount and we now have an easy solution for them. It’s enabled us to compete for new types of business and easily integrates with our email marketing. Plus, we can easily customize our client sites, making them more individualized. But you don’t have to be a web designer/expert by any stretch – and when you need ASI support, they’re great.”
Marks now has 10 ESP Websites and said, “I’m certain we’ll see an increase in business over the next 12 months.”
Today, 72% of all product searches in the industry are conducted in ESP, concrete proof of its importance in the marketplace. In addition, speed across ASI’s entire ESP platform has increased over 150%.
“We’re celebrating surpassing 5,000 ESP Websites because it’s the best evidence of continued customer satisfaction,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “We’re continually leveraging all of our technical resources to ensure major enhancements streamline the entire ESP experience. Throughout the design process, we keep customer requests front and center, making sure each new feature helps distributrors build a better, more successful online business.”
The eCommerce solution ESP Websites Company Stores, released in December, also help distributors pump up sales through online stores branded for customers.
LogoMall customers can upgrade to an ESP Website for free.