Dscoop will host more than 90 Partners in their Solutions Showcase at Dscoop8, its eighth annual conference, taking place February 21-23, 2013 in Nashville, TN. The Solutions Showcase will feature a variety of pioneering new products that will Spark creative ideas for attendees.
Dscoop welcomes three Diamond Partners in addition to the ten Platinum Partners this year. With contracts received to date, the Solutions Showcase exhibit hall will take up 34,000 sq. ft.
A number of exciting announcements are anticipated at Dscoop8. A sampling of the new offerings from Dscoop Diamond and Platinum Partners include:
GPA, Specialty Substrate Solutions – Ultra Digital Heat Transfer Paper for HP Indigo Presses, DigiMag PLUS Flexible Magnet Material by Magnum Magnetics and Print Trial Process 3.0 Express
• Designed for application to white and light-colored fabrics, Ultra Digital Heat Transfer Paper offers superb ink adhesion, vivid image reproduction, and guaranteed press performance. Its enhanced liner removes easily once applied to fabric for total image transfer and vibrant results.
• Create custom magnets in-house for short runs without outsourcing, long delays or large minimums. DigiMag PLUS Flexible Magnet Material is guaranteed for HP Indigo presses, and magnetized post-press for fast and easy production.
• GPA introduces an innovative marketing tool that is designed to help you test drive and showcase substrates on your press. Produce printed samples to present to new and prospective clients with ease.
MindFireInc – MindFire Studio Marketing Automation Platform
• The MindFire Studio marketing automation platform is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop application allowing print and marketing professionals to visually create highly personalized marketing workflows, leverage triggers to automate drip-and-nurture sequences and more.
KAMA GmbH –KAMA DC 76 Foil die cutter
• The KAMA DC 76 Foil is designed as a perfect finishing solution for digital prints up to format B2. The versatile die cutter satisfies an outstanding wide range of applications including die cutting, creasing, perforating, kiss-cutting, blind embossing and even hot foil stamping and reliefs. KAMA DC 76 opens up new horizons for high valuable finishing and matches perfectly with HP Indigo 5600 and the new 7600, 10000 and 30000 presses.
Rollem International – New MKIII Finishing System
• The system allows users to set up multiple jobs and change instantly with new Rollem design and can be operated in-line, near-line or off-line.
• Instant change-over of varying jobs for high volume production
In addition, Executive Sponsor HP will have their largest Dscoop showing ever, with a majority of their products on the Dscoop show floor. “HP is pulling out all the stops when it comes to showing off their products and supporting Dscoop members this year,” said Eric Hawkinson, Dscoop Executive Director. “They are a great partner that we can always count on whether displaying all of their technology at the event, or making the latest products announcement here.”
“Dscoop8 will provide our members with an inside look at all the latest products and technologies from HP and our Partners,” said Howard Owen, Dscoop8 chairman and owner of Stafford Printing. “Thanks to all of our Partners and their support, the Solutions Showcase exhibit hall is a success year after year.”