The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) announces a call for presentations for the 2013 Printed Electronics and Membrane Switch Symposium (Orlando, October 22–23). Presenting an educational seminar at the Symposium is an excellent way to share new technologies, gain awareness and increase knowledge of the printed electronics industry in general.
Proposals are welcome from SGIA members and industry leaders and experts. Sessions are selected for inclusion in the Symposium based on factors including relevance/timeliness of the topic, educational value to the industry, and educational balance within the printed electronics industry. All proposals are considered, but only a limited number are accepted.
Sessions should focus on:
- Current and near-future technology
- New materials driving improved techniques in the industry
- Innovative production processes and business models
- New markets for printed electronics and membrane switch
Please note that all proposed educational sessions must be non-commercial in nature, and should focus on increasing knowledge on a particular topic or technique, but not on a specific product or proprietary process.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, February 15, 2013.
Presentations are in seminar format, either lecture or panel discussion, and are 60 minutes in length. To submit a high-level presentation abstract for the Symposium, please email the following information to Joyia Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Session title and topic
- One-paragraph description of session
- Three key lessons or learning objectives
- Full contact information for proposed presenter(s), including: Name, company, mailing address, phone number and email address.
If you have any questions, contact Joyia Marshall at 703.385.1335.