The Joss Group today released the full speaker roster for its upcoming Seybold Report Reunion Conference to be held April 18-19 at the Skytop Conference Center in Skytop, Pennsylvania. In addition to Keynote Speakers Frank Romano (Professor Emeritus, School of Media Sciences at the Rochester Institute of Technology) and John Conley (Vice President of Marketing Commercial Print and Publishing, Xerox Corporation), nine industry analysts and experts have been selected to present over the two day event. Each presenter will present detailed information and recommendations concerning one of three key areas of interest to graphic arts executives and professionals: sustainability, innovation, and automation. Overall, there will be 10 sessions. To learn more about the Seybold Report Reunion Conference and to register, visit http://www.seyboldreportreunion.com.
The speaker roster will include nine speakers addressing one of three themes:
Automation and Workflow Optimization: Reaching the Peak and Staying There: This critically important theme will be analyzed in two different sessions by:
• James Harvey, Executive Director of CIP4, and
• Dave Zwang, Principal, Zwang & Company.
Innovation: Going Beyond Plain Ink on Plain Paper: This theme will be discussed in five different sessions by:
• Chuck Gehman, Technology, Strategy, and Communications,
• Rudy Herrera, Business Development Manager, Graphics Solutions Business, Hewlett-Packard,
• Rick Littrell, Integrated Marketing Specialist and Chief Growth Officer, Winbrook,
• Rob Rosborough, Director of Channels, ScanBuy, and
• Julia Shaffer, Printing Industries of America.
Sustainability: Going Green and Growing Profits: In two different sessions, increasing profits while being environmentally conscious will be analyzed by:
• Marci Kinter, Specialty Graphic Imaging Association, Vice President of Government and Business, and
• Janis Galitzeck, Director of Sustainability, Alcom Printing.
The Seybold Report Reunion Conference
A once-in-a-lifetime event, the Seybold Report Reunion Conference will celebrate the more than 40 years the Seybold Report and related newsletters have been published and will bring industry leaders together for a day of discussion and introspection on the trends affecting the industry today and tomorrow. To learn more about the Seybold Report Reunion Conference and to register, visit http://www.seyboldreportreunion.com.