GAA invites you to participate in this important competition by entering your best work. Earning a Neographics Award is one of the most significant tools that you can use to brag about your customers, your employees, and your company.
In addition to celebrating the annual "Power of Print" Awards Competition, we are celebrating the 125th Anniversary of the Graphic Arts Association at this year's event.
A Neographics "Power of Print" Award is the most prestigious symbol of printing excellence throughout the tri-state area.
Whether you win a Best of Category, People's Choice, Franklin Award of Excellence or the coveted Power of Print Award, a Neo Award is one of the most powerful promotional tools your business can have. It demonstrates your award-winning capabilities to current and potential clients. Moreover, it shows your employees how proud you are of the work they produce.
The benefits of winning include:
• Increased name recognition in the industry and with potential customers.
• Best of Category winners (members only) have their winning piece entered into the PIA National's Premier Print Awards, an international competition.
• Local and national news media exposure.
• Exclusive use of the Neographics 2013 logo for your stationery and collateral material.
• Recognition of winners via the GAA's website.
• Recognition of winners through GAA's Update newsletter.
• Handsome awards to display honoring your achievements.
• Customized awards featuring your client's or employee's name available for purchase.
Special Offer from Lindenmeyr Munroe
Lindenmeyr Munroe will pay for up to 3 entries if the piece(s) was printed on paper purchased from Lindenmeyr Munroe. To qualify you must identify the paper the piece was printed on and include Lindenmeyr's invoice number on the entry form. This offer is valid until March 15, 2013.