NPTA, the association for the paper distribution industry, is pleased to announce its 2013 Board of Directors. NPTA's mission is to actively support the success of member firms through the delivery of networking, education, advocacy and industry trends focused on the health of the paper distribution channel.
The officers of the 2013 Board of Directors are:
• Donald C. Clampitt, Chairman – Clampitt Paper Co. Dallas, Dallas, TX
• Travis M. Mlakar, First Vice Chair – The Millcraft Group, Cleveland, OH
• Hilton Maze, Second Vice Chair/Treasurer – Simon Miller Paper & Packaging, Philadelphia, PA
• Clay Ellis, Third Vice Chair – International Paper, Memphis, TN
• Greg Savage, Immediate Past Chairman – NewPage Corporation, Appleton, WI
The 2013 Directors include:
• Mike Graves – Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies, Wheeling, IL
• Edward Kniep, IV – Shaughnessy, St. Louis, MO
• Brad Perry – Boise Inc., Vancouver, WA
• Julie Schertell – Neenah Paper, Alpharetta, GA
• Mark Ushpol – Ariva, Covington, KY
• Andrew Wallach – Central National Gottesman Inc./Lindenmeyr Group, Purchase, NY
"I am excited to work with the members of the 2013 Board of Directors. We are actively engaged in working to achieve the organization’s strategic objectives while strengthening and fostering growth within the organization and its member firms," said NPTA Chairman Donald Clampitt.