At the upcoming 2013 National Postal Forum, Pitney Bowes Inc. will showcase its latest technologies and services that help mailers simplify the complex challenges they face in doing business. The Forum runs from March 17-20, 2013 at Moscone Center West in San Francisco, California. Pitney Bowes will exhibit at Booth #728.
The Forum is the largest annual gathering of mailing industry executives and companies. The 2013 event will take place against the backdrop of ongoing changes in the mailing industry landscape, and the U.S. Postal Service’s recent move to require all mail to include an Intelligent Mail barcode in order to qualify for automation pricing.
In considering the upcoming convention, Pitney Bowes President and CEO Marc Lautenbach said, “There is a tremendous amount of change across the industry, and National Postal Forum is the perfect time for mailers to come together to discuss important topics and explore opportunities to enhance their communications, build stronger client relationships and grow their businesses.”
At Pitney Bowes’s booth, large, enterprise organizations will see innovative solutions including:
• New DFWorks Full Service IMb Postal Manifesting software, for operations that presort mail before printing, and SortEngine Full Service IMb Sorter Operations Software, for operations that sort finished mailpieces, can help mailers meet the USPS’s Full Service IMb submission requirements with dynamic manifest, pallet and tray tag creation.
• A range of mail services solutions including First-Class Mail and Direct Mail Solutions for Standard Mail can help organizations reduce mailing costs, increase direct mail response rates, and meet postal compliance such as the new Intelligent Mail Barcode requirements.
• White Paper Factory Solutions can eliminate preprinted forms and envelopes, streamline print and mail processes, and lower operational and postage costs, while adding greater value to each mailpiece.
• SendSuite Live, the first scalable, web-based shipping management solution designed for the desktop, mailroom, or warehouse, can help customers simplify the shipping process, eliminate the confusion of managing shipping costs, provide visibility into their shipping operation, and enable greater efficiencies by integrating into e-commerce platforms.
• High-volume production digital color printing, mail finishing, sorting and software solutions can cost-effectively produce more colorful and relevant communications. New self-service options including remote diagnostics, operator training and professional services can help mailers achieve peak operational performance.
For small and medium mailers and shippers, Pitney Bowes will display exciting solutions including:
• Connect+ 3000 system enables printers to create and print return addresses, logos and custom messages on the outside of an envelope at speeds of more than 18,000 letters per hour, transforming any envelope into a revenue generating vehicle.
• RISO ComColor Series is equipped with high-definition color laser technology, printing on wide range of media.
• TrackMyMail, a web-based address management system that simplifies tracking, helps increase visibility of mail and packages, improves cost management, and is a complete solution for managing IMb.
• pbSmart Codes easily integrate a QR code into physical and digital marketing materials to create interactive marketing campaigns from a desktop so that it appears on any mobile device and printed marketing material. The solution integrates with e-mail and social media, and delivers real-time customer analytics and reporting.