App Studio announced new low pricing plans for InDesign users. Now, for $99 per month, designers who work with InDesign can create multi-issue native iOS apps for iPad and iPhone, or can create single issue apps for a one-time charge of $199.95 per app. The new plans give small businesses an affordable way to leverage HTML5 to create the type of engaging apps that today’s consumers have come to expect.
With App Studio designers use the layout tools they already know to create interactive content for tablet and smartphones – no coding required. Some of the most successful publishers, agencies, corporate marketing departments, and non-profits use App Studio to create compelling, interactive apps that go far beyond boring, static PDFs.
Why is App Studio ideal for InDesign users?
• Designers only need InDesign and an App Studio account to get started
• App Studio works with InDesign CS5, CS5.5 and CS6 so no need to upgrade to the latest version
• Interactive content can be previewed and tested in-full on iOS and Android devices using the free App Studio Issue Previewer app
• HTML5-based content means real, searchable, and selectable text
• InDesign layouts can be enhanced with slideshows, video, audio, native animation, 360º photography, hot buttons, cross-linking, swiping, scrubbing, pinching, tilting and more
• App Studio Google Analytics reporting provides information about page visits, time spent, search topics, user navigation, content shares and more
• File sizes are up to five times smaller than a PDF-style approach and are proven to drive greater customer engagement
Get started with a free App Studio trial: http://www.appstudio.net/Platform/Trial.aspx.
Think Beyond Ink Tour
Join App Studio for the Think Beyond Ink Tour, a series of free, half-day events that will feature an overview of digital publishing, an introduction to App Studio, and information on how to get started quickly. Designers of all levels who are just getting started or who are looking for alternative solutions to digital publishing can register now for the events in San Francisco, New York, London, Paris, and Hamburg. www.AppStudio.net/Tour