Crawford Technologies – ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America through the Deloitte Fast 500 and PROFIT 200 listings – announced they will be showcasing its award-winning products at the AIIM Conference in New Orleans from March 20-22, 2013.
Crawford Technologies is sponsoring this year’s AIIM Interaction Track entitled ‘Can SharePoint be used as a High Volume Document Archive?’ on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 12 p.m. CrawfordTech’s Business Development Manager of Archive Solutions, Jeff Hoopes, will be moderating the track.
“It is an honor to be part of this educational session and listen to the visions and ideas of some of the world’s brightest minds in SharePoint,” said Jeff Hoopes, Business Development Manager of Archive Solutions, at Crawford Technologies.
“At Crawford Technologies, we contribute as much as possible to industry associations like AIIM. I really look forward to providing guidance and getting feedback in this formative area of SharePoint usage.”
Among the solutions that Crawford Technologies will be demonstrating at this year’s AIIM Conference include archive solutions that give organizations the ability to utilize their Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems to:
• Store (or archive) a wider variety of document types (including print streams), which are key for complying with government, corporate and industry regulations
• Organize valuable information for quick and easier access
• Increase access and availability of information to functional groups within organizations, such as customer service
• Reduce IT costs through elimination of unnecessary systems
• Redact sensitive information for compliance with government and corporate privacy policies
• Archive system migrations and decommissioning of legacy archives
• Bring together multiple documents stored in disparate formats for convenient usage
Attendees should mark their calendars and stop by the Crawford Technologies booth, located at #23.
AIIM Conference 2013 will be held at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana from March 20 to 22, 2013.