There continues to be plenty of hype in the business and technology media about the potential that “big data” has to help companies glean meaningful insights, make better decisions, develop useful products, and deliver exceptional customer service. Many enterprise marketers have been clued into the power of big data years before the hype caught on, amassing an incredible amount of data on everything from target audiences to campaign performance, all in effort to improve the effectiveness of their customer acquisition and engagement activities.
Even with over two decades of data analytics expertise, the explosion of measurable digital channels—web, email, social, video, and mobile—is adding a great deal of complexity to how marketers use data. At the same time, it also presents exponential opportunity. InfoTrends believes that big data will enable marketers to deliver more relevant, engaging, and personalized customer experiences to help acquire and retain customers to ultimately grow profits.
To help marketers, technology providers, and service providers understand how big data can power the next generation of customer experience, InfoTrends is announcing a new multi-client study entitled Leveraging Big Data to Deliver Personalized Customer Experiences. This study will use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research to:
• Define the overall current state of customer experience personalization across different stages of the customer lifecycle; the advantages, drawbacks, and persistent challenges that marketers currently face; and future plans and predictions for how the practice will evolve.
• Shed light on the organizational structures, skill sets, technologies, services, and best practices that leading enterprises use to harness big data to power engaging, effective, personalized customer experiences.
• Size and forecast marketers’ level of investment in customer experience personalization over five years from two perspectives: overall spending dedicated to achieving customer experience personalization and investment by channel.
• Bring clarity to a complex landscape of technologies and services used to power customer experience personalization by segmenting and mapping key players, as well as highlighting the interrelationships that many of them have.
• Identify key opportunities that technology and services firms have to help enterprise marketers achieve their customer experience personalization goals.
Please visit Leveraging Big Data to Deliver Personalized Customer Experiences for more information on how to participate in this landmark research, or contact Scott Phinney at +1 781 616 2123 or email@example.com.