Ricoh Company, Ltd. (hereafter Ricoh) announced the establishment of Ricoh Korea Co., Ltd, as a 100% Ricoh owned sales company in Seoul, Korea. Ricoh Korea will start its sales of production print business lines using its sales network. In the near future, Ricoh Korea will expand its business lines to office MFPs, printers, and solutions.
Currently, the Korea Branch of Ricoh Production Print Solutions Japan, or RPPSJ K, conducts production print business in Korea. We aim to utilize its business assets and enhance them by transferring them to the new entity, Ricoh Korea. RPPSJ K handles continuous form printers and a solutions business, serving many major account customers. Ricoh Korea will add cut sheet printers to its business lines, and, by adding resources, will be able to offer one-stop solutions to customers and conduct more efficient marketing and sales in Korea.
‹ Outline of the new Company ›
• Company Name: Ricoh Korea Co., Ltd.
• Address: Seocho-daero 314, 10fl, Information & Communication Financial Cooperative, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
• Business start date: April 1st, 2013
• President: Haruhisa Sakai
• Capital: KRW 100,000,000
• Business lines: Sales and maintenance of production printers, MFP's, printers, related software, solutions , and their parts and supplies
• Head Count: Planned to be 50 in the first year