As the first finished graphics warranty in the industry, the 3M MCS Warranty helps protect discriminating users who require optimum performance for the intended life of the graphics. Now, 3M Commercial Graphics announces the expansion of its highly popular 3M MCS Warranty to include the following:
• EFI VUTEk GS 3M Premium UV Inks with EFI VUTEk GS Pro Series printers
• EFI R3225 3M UV Inks with the EFI R3225 UV roll-to-roll printer
• 3M MCS Warranty with EFI VUTEk GS LX Series LED UV printers – coming soon
• HP 792 Latex Inks, a 3M MCS Warranty Component for HP Designjet L Series Printers
• HP LX610 Latex Inks, a 3M MCS Warranty Component for HP Scitex LX Series Printers
Seiko I Infotech Inc.
• SIIT GX 3M Inks with Seiko I Infotech ColorPainter W Series Printers
“As the industry’s gold standard for more than 30 years, the 3M MCS Warranty gives professionals the peace-of-mind that they are purchasing quality products from quality providers,” said Chad Klostermann, inks and warranties manager, 3M Commercial Graphics. “We are excited to continue bringing a wide range of solutions to the industry.”
The 3M MCS Warranty is widely recognized as the industry’s most comprehensive finished graphics warranty, covering fading, cracking, peeling and other aspects of graphic performance. The system of matched 3M components comes with the science and weathering technology that assures end users that their images will perform as expected for the life of the graphic.
3M has also added requirements for printed graphics to receive a Certificate of 3M MCS Warranty. These new requirements will include completion of eLearning modules and a site visit from a 3M representative. Graphics manufacturers who are using a 3M ink and that are eligible to offer the 3M MCS Warranty can go to www.3MGraphics.com/warrantyregistration to register to receive their personalized Certificate of 3M MCS Warranty. Once approved, they are able to use the MCS logo in their promotional efforts to brand owners.