xpedx has expanded its schedule of Wide-Format Solutions Summits to 28 shows in 14 new cities in 2013 after having great success with the summits in five locations last year. At each event, printers will learn how wide format technology can increase sales, see live product demonstrations and understand how to integrate wide format printing into their current operations.
“Wide-format printing is a growing segment in our industry,” said Dennis Killion, xpedx director, marketing-Graphics. “xpedx summits are an opportunity to work with printers to provide the tools for their success in wide-format printing. The overwhelmingly positive response from these events last year encouraged us to nearly triple the number of locations so we can bring our wide-format expertise to many more printers.”
Each summit will begin with valuable industry insight, advice and opportunities for succeeding in wide-format from InfoTrends, a print technology strategy and consulting firm. Leaders from xpedx’s print team will follow with a discussion of wide format technology and then the floor is open for attendees to view demonstrations on the latest equipment, media and substrates.
“The Solutions Summits are more than just an introduction to the wide-format segment. They are opportunities that provide attendees with a vision of where their business can go and how they can get there,” said Killion. “With the support of xpedx, printers will have both the industry and product knowledge to ‘go wide’ and expand their business.”
For information about specific visits or to make individual appointments, printers can email Micaela Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complete xpedx Wide-Format Solutions Summits schedule:
- Baltimore/Hanover, MD – May 1, 2
- New York City/Clifton, NJ – May 8, 9
- Boston/Wilmington, MA – May 15, 16
- Chicago/Aurora, IL. – May 29, 30
- Detroit/Livonia, MI – June 5, 6
- Cincinnati/Loveland, OH – June 12, 13
- Minneapolis, MN – July 10, 11
- Kansas City/Olathe, KS – July 17, 18
- Oklahoma City, OK – July 31, August 1
- St. Louis, MO – August 7, 8
- Denver, CO – August 14, 15
- Houston, TX – August 21, 22
- Atlanta, GA – September 18, 19
- Orlando, FL – September 25, 26
Details about the summits are available at www.wideformatsummit.com.