Bell and Howell, a leading provider of solutions and services for paper-based and digital messaging, is pleased to introduce its new Vice President of Service, Jim Feely. “Jim brings over 25 years of industry experience and extraordinary customer relations that will further enhance an already outstanding service organization,” said Les Stern, Bell and Howell’s CEO and President.
Also joining the company is new Executive Director of Service Sales, Howard MacCready. “Howard will ensure that we proactively listen closely to our customers to help them succeed, and that our service offering is relevant to their needs, competitively priced and implemented with full satisfaction,” added Stern.
Bell and Howell’s plan is simple: deliver highly flexible, high-quality service for a competitive price that evolves with its customers’ needs and exceeds customer expectations.
Some of this year’s new Service solutions include:
• Managed Maintenance Services – This flexible service offering provides Bell and Howell’s self-maintenance customers the opportunity to partner with the company to ensure the highest quality of service, parts management and preventative maintenance is achieved while maintaining the lowest operating cost.
• Adjustable Labor Rate – An ideal solution for customers who have the flexibility to schedule their maintenance or do not require a same-day response.
• Multi-Vendor Services – A single-source service option across a wide variety of mailing, packaging and printing equipment. As an industry-leading service solutions provider, Bell and Howell is well positioned to provide expert service using its nationwide field support organization on many types of sophisticated, leading-edge equipment.
• Flexible Field Services – Understanding clients’ business so Bell and Howell evolves with them as their needs change. Customers can partner with Bell and Howell to develop proactive and predictive maintenance and support plans customized for their specific needs.
• Social Media – Watch for Bell and Howell on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. This allows Bell and Howell Service to provide yet another source of communication to customers and for them to communicate with the company.
• Web Services – Watch for a new website to make doing business with Bell and Howell easy. Customers can buy the parts and supplies they need to keep their business running.