The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) has partnered with MAGIC (Men’s Apparel Guild In California) to organize and manage the Sourcing at MAGIC Tech Pavilion, Presented by SGIA, an interactive feature of MAGIC Market Week (Las Vegas, August 19-21) where the international community of apparel, accessories and footwear professionals go to exchange information, preview trends, build business and shop fashion.
The Sourcing at MAGIC Tech Pavilion, Presented by SGIA will highlight the SGIA garment decorator community, available via PrintProviders.org, which accesses the SGIA referral network of Printer Members. Features will include demonstrations on screen printing, dye sublimation, cut and sew workflow and direct-to-garment ink technologies. SGIA will also present itself as the go-to trade association for a complete source of unbiased information, informative educational programs and services conducive to the growth and advancement of the industry. This unique promotional effort will place SGIA and its members in front of thousands in the apparel brands market.
SGIA Member companies GraphicElephants.com, Motion Textile and Vapor Apparel are among those involved. Equipment is generously being provided by Brother International Corporation, Gans Ink & Supply Co., Practix MFG. USA and The M&R Companies.
SOURCING at MAGIC is North America’s largest, most comprehensive sourcing event, reflecting the fashion supply chain at its most complete. Offering unmatched access to the world’s most important markets, SOURCING at MAGIC showcases more than 1100 apparel and accessories resources, in accessibly merchandised categories:
• Contract and original design manufacturers
• Fabric, trim and component suppliers
• Service and technology providers
MAGIC MARKET WEEK unites the largest and most influential network of buyers, brands, media and decision makers. Innovative initiatives and exclusive access to cutting-edge information come together in conveniently merchandised show areas:
• WWDMAGIC — Women’s sportswear, eveningwear, accessories, swimwear and juniors
• FN PLATFORM — Footwear for men, women, juniors and kids
• PROJECT — Men’s and Dual advanced contemporary
• MAGIC Men’s — Casual and classic tailored clothing
• POOLTRADESHOW — Men’s and women’s emerging art and design-driven brands
• THE TENTS PROJECT — Highly curated section of men’s brands
• WSA@MAGIC — Fast fashion footwear and sourcing
SGIA has also negotiated special booth pricing available to SGIA Members. Contact Johnny Shell for more details at 888.385.3588.