Learn how to sell personalized print to retailers, price appropriately and navigate uncharted software waters with new tools and resources from Xerox's ProfitAccelerator Digital Business Resources. At PRINT 13, Xerox will showcase the following materials to help graphic communicators:
• Expand customer base - two new white papers, "Selling to Franchise Organizations: An Opportunity On Every Corner" and "Transactional Marketing: Making it Deliver," cover tips on how to sell to franchise organizations and enhance the value of transactional documents.
• Secure vertical market business - three new ProfitAccelerator vertical market kits help capture business in these growing industries - education, retail and health insurance. Kits include a primer with industry trends, buying practices, critical digital applications, selling tips, case studies, scripted presentations and sample application files.
• Manage successful sales force and increase margins – updates on two popular guides written by Joe Rickard with Intellective Solutions. The first guide includes strategies, best practices and worksheets to help create and lead an outstanding sales organization. The "Value Based Pricing Guide" shows print providers how to increase margins and profits by transitioning from cost-plus pricing to value-based pricing.
• Determine appropriate software options - sponsored by Xerox, this book (Make Great Software Decisions - A Guide for Printers) focuses on how to make educated and confident software investments. Author Jennifer Matt will be at Xerox's booth signing and distributing a select number of books.
• Prepare jobs for digital printing - creative designers will find the "Job Preparation Guide" helpful when preparing jobs, including how to choose stock, achieve color consistency and construct text, graphics and images.
• Strengthen relationships - a new program on the ProfitAccelerator Hub, "Run with It - Content to Go," features materials exclusive to Xerox customers. Topics include valuable insights on sales and marketing, emerging trends and print technology. Customers can use the content free of charge for their own newsletters and blogs.
Availability and pricing
The new offerings are available immediately. Xerox customers can visit the ProfitAccelerator Hub for more details or contact a Xerox sales representative.