Mohawk has announced the launch of the Mohawk Sample Club, a new subscription-based service featuring a curated collection of Mohawk printed samples and fine paper products selected to celebrate the beauty and impact of paper and print.
In an era of impermanence, an extraordinary movement has emerged—a movement of makers, where craftsmanship and permanence matter now more than ever. The Mohawk Sample Club is designed to inspire and motivate the creative community to reconsider print as an integral element of every marketing campaign and creative project.
This new subscription service is a tangible expression of Mohawk’s commitment to the maker community and the culture of well-crafted goods, and it’s a chance for Mohawk to share special, covetable projects made with their paper.
The inaugural edition of the Mohawk Sample Club features a hand-selected collection of printed samples made with, and inspired by, Mohawk Superfine - the brand’s iconic, flagship paper grade:
- Issue #1 of the Mohawk Maker Quarterly, printed on Mohawk Superfine
- A book of stunning images by highly acclaimed New York photographer, David Prince
- A limited-edition journal co-designed by Massimo Vignelli
- DODOcase Notes, a nest for your phone and paper for your thoughts
- A 20% discount on any Moo Luxe product
- A Mohawk Superfine swatchbook
Consumers can subscribe to the quarterly service at www.mohawkconnects.com/sample-club/subscribe-now.
The first 500 subscribers will receive a special offer of $39.99 for an annual subscription, which is 50% off the regular $79.99 subscription rate.