During the course of two days, Dscoop members who register for EMEA2: Print Grand Prix live streaming will have the opportunity to virtually attend up to seven sessions and three keynotes’ presentations—including those from Intelligent Disrupter Barry Bramley, Industrial Designer Karim Rashid, and HP’s Alon Bar-Shany. There will also be exclusive interviews with the speakers and other industry leaders.
Requiring only a stable internet connection—no additional hardware or software is needed—participants will have full access to session speakers and industry experts by being able to submit questions during the live presentations and to join in the exclusive interviews between sessions.
Addressing leadership questions, business growth, and business challenges, as well as providing industry solutions supported by Dscoop, the educational sessions begin at 08:00 Central European Time (GMT+1) on Thursday, 7 November, 2013. To facilitate extended learning, many of the sessions will be recorded and available for members to download from the Dscoop website following the conference.
Sessions featured virtually include:
- Plenary: Leave the Past Behind Because the Future is Full of Print
- The 6 Silver Bullets of Great Customer Relationship Management
- It’s All About Me – Taking Personalisation To New Levels in CRM Programmes
- Transitioning from Offset to Digital to Cross Media Services – The Critical Factors for Business Owners (Part 1)
- Transitioning from Offset to Digital to Cross Media Services – Perils and Pitfalls for Operators (Part 2)
- Building Your Business in the New Economy
- Top Imaging Trends
- Systematic Acquisition and Expansion of Customer Relations in Difficult Times
- Plenary: The Future of Design is Digital
- Does Your Financial Performance Go the Distance?
- Plenary: Join the Victory Circle with HP