Esko’s series of free educational summits, The ‘Real’ Flexo Experience, designed to educate guests about the latest in flexo imaging technology will culminate with a complete open house of innovation at Esko Americas headquarters in Miamisburg, OH, from 9am to 3pm on December 19, 2013.
The company will be holding concurrent, continual sessions, from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Topics will include:
• A discussion about Studio 3D design tools for packaging, AutomationEngine automated workflow and WebCenter collaborative web-based platform that manages packaging pre-production approval and project life cycle
• ArtiosCAD structural design and intelligent dielines, along with integration with Chili Publish.
• A conversation about color management with Mark Samworth, color consultant at EskoArtwork, and a member of the Flexographic Technical Association's Hall of Fame.
• An overview of HD Flexo, Full HD Flexo and Digital Flexo Suite with Ian Hole and David Chinnis
• Demos of Kongsberg tables, running throughout the day. They will be cutting give-away candy boxes that were created on Esko software and printed on an HP digital printer.
The free-flowing sessions, accompanied by a continental breakfast and lunch, are open to the public.
Those interested in enrolling or learning more about the Open House can visit www.esko.com/mailings/e-flyers/US_OH_miamisburg/miamisburg_OH.html.