After frontlit light B1, an additional five HEYTex print media have been certified for latex ink printing by HP and Mimaki. This shows that the company constantly improves its performance level in the future market in a user-oriented and consequent way.
The high requirements of this renowned and globally recognized test for the certification of latex ink printing as to printing quality, print media interaction (material properties during printing), handling properties after printing and more, has been passed with flying colors by a total of six HEYTex print media. For the first time, four products belonging to the ecologically sustainable, PVC-free HEYblue digitex portfolio are amongst these media.
This certificate guarantees the users that such materials do not only provide excellent results for solvent and eco solvent ink printing, but also for the use in HP and Mimaki latex printing systems.
The following print media have been certified by HP:
- HEYTex frontlit light B1 – a single-side printable and PVC-coated sign medium for long-term outdoor applications.
- HEYTex soft blueback – the tear-resistant and scratch-proof, extra large and brilliant indoor banner for “genuine white”
- HEYTex digitex superior – the single-side printable frontlit, up to 500 cm width
- HEYTex digitex decoflex – the PVC-free knit fabric with acrylate coating for silicon welt processing
- Currently in certification phase at HP is HEYTex digitex heylux - the first PVC-free, highly translucent textile backlit in 500 cm width.
The following print media have been certified by Mimaki:
- HEYTex frontlit light eco B1 – the weather-resistant and UV stable PVC fabric in 500 cm width for long-term outdoor applications
- HEYTex digitex superior – the single-side printable frontlit up to 500 cm width
- HEYTex digitex heylux – the first PVC-free, highly translucent textile backlit in 500 cm width
- Currently in certification phase at Mimaki are HEYTex digitex eclipse, the impressive, PVC-free, single-side foam-coated blockout with black back, which is available in widths up to 500 cm, is still undergoing the certification phase process. and HEYTex soft blueback – the tear-resistant and scratch-proof, extra large and brilliant indoor banner for “genuine white”
In addition, the Heytex-ColorBase Service offers appropriate ICC profiles to users of other printing systems and is also able to develop new profiles for the respective production environments.