Relyco, a leading provider of value-added business printing and payment solutions, announced that K.I.S.S. Printing, a Web-to-Print Service provider has chosen Relyco’s REVLAR waterproof paper to be its synthetic paper of choice for its customers. When customers choose to create and print multi-page, giant block posters and murals, they can select to have their projects printed on the waterproof, tear resistant REVLAR.
K.I.S.S. Printing was established to provide a “keep it simple” approach to provide a very affordable way for its customers to print color posters and documents. What makes K.I.S.S. Printing unique from other Web-to-Print services is that gives at least 50 percent of its profits to a charity every month. If profits exceed $20,000 in a month, 100 percent of its profits from that point on then go to the charity.
“Not only is K.I.S.S Printing delivering color print services at low cost, we’re also enabling our customers to help others by donating our profits to charity,” said Daniel Hutton, vice president of K.I.S.S. Printing. “We started working with Relyco when we partnered with a highly rated online site for creating large rasterized wall posters. Their REVLAR waterproof was ideal for this application as many of customers were looking to output their projects on media that would last and stand up to the elements.”
K.I.S.S. Printing is using Relyco’s 5.7 mil REVLAR on 13”x19” sheets on a Ricoh C901 color production printer to print large block posters created on its partner site. To see a demonstration on how easy it is to produce a giant wall mural from any uploaded image, watch this video.
“Relyco is very pleased that K.I.S.S. Printing selected our REVLAR waterproof paper for their Web-to-Print application and look forward to growing our relationship with them,” said Mike Steinberg, president and CEO of Relyco. “We are very impressed with their business model of providing a great service while donating a significant portion of their profits to charity.”
Fully laser-compatible REVLAR combines the image quality and printability of standard paper with a durability and resilience unmatched by any other product. REVLAR synthetic laser paper is durable and weatherproof as well as impervious to grease and chemicals, and designed to withstand high and low temperature fluctuations. Unlike other papers, REVLAR is made of synthetic materials (polyester) that enable its extreme performance in adverse conditions.
REVLAR Key Features include:
• Weatherproof – able to withstand water, heat and temperature variations. Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses. REVLAR gets a seal of approval from the U.S. Navy Seals for its waterproof capabilities
• Durable – tear-proof, fade and scuff resistant
• Multi-Purpose – grease, solvent, chemical, blood & sweat resistant
• Invulnerable – very high melt point of 450o allows for use on wide range of equipment and applications
• Promotes Workflow Efficiency and Cost-Savings – eliminates need and cost to laminate with toughness and durability built in
• Wide Range of Thicknesses Available – 3.7, 4.7, 5.7, 7.7, 10.7 and 13.7 mil
• Paper-Like Appearance – durable and tough like polyester with the appearance, smoothness and printability of paper – available in wide range of colors
• Superior Laser Image Quality – bright white sheets enable high image quality on the finished product