IDEAlliance has announced the election of its 2014 Officers and Board of Directors. The new slate of executives will lead the organization at a time of considerable opportunity for the association and its members.
"As Board Chair, I am looking forward to the coming year and supporting our members in this dynamic period of redirection and rejuvenation for our industry," commented Laura C. Reid, Vice President of Production for Hearst Magazines and IDEAlliance Board Chair. "IDEAlliance and its Board of Directors are committed to supporting our members in operating workflows and business models that keep pace with changing technologies and client demands."
"In the past year, the IDEAlliance Board of Directors has provided visionary leadership, directing the organization to pursue bold objectives and transformative new programs," stated David J. Steinhardt, IDEAlliance President & CEO. "We look forward to their continued leadership, supporting our key objectives of best practice and standard development, and providing best-in-class training and certification, for the total media supply chain."
Officers Elected in 2014
- Chair: Laura C. Reid, Vice President of Production, Hearst Magazines, New York, NY
- Vice Chair: Joe Duncan, Senior Vice President, Group Executive Producer, Retail Production, Arc & Leo Burnett, Chicago, IL
- Treasurer: Debbie Cooper, Vice President of Business Services, Brown Printing Company, Woodstock, IL
- Secretary: Marriott Winchester, Executive Vice President, SGS International, LLC, Louisville, KY
Directors Elected in 2014
- Gregory Catsaros, Vice President of Manufacturing & Technology, Source Interlink Media, New York, NY
- Stephen Kaufman, Chief Technology Officer, SGK (formerly Schawk Inc.), Des Plaines, IL
- Dino Pagliarello, Director, Product Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Ramsey, NJ
- Joan Solà, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Markets, Zinio LLC, Barcelona, SPAIN
- Hye-Jeong Ahn, Managing Director, Graphics World (Korea), Seoul, KOREA
- Joe Cha, President, Hipzone, Monterey Park, CA
- Daniel Dejan, North American ETC Print & Creative Manager, SAPPI Fine Paper, Hixson, TN
- Art Fraser, Supply Chain Manager, Hallmark Cards, Inc., Kansas City, MO
- Neil Johnson, VP Technical Solutions & Support, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Graphic Systems Division, Hanover Park, IL
- Christopher G. Lien, Vice President of Software Marketing, Bell and Howell, Rochester, NY
- Penny Sullivan, Vice President of Editorial Operations & Technology, Meredith Corporation, Des Moines, IA