Mohawk has announced new hires to support the company’s growth in its fine paper, digital, and envelope divisions.
Mohawk recently announced the expansion of the company’s envelope business, and is investing in staff and converting equipment upgrades with plans to expand envelope output. The company is in the process of adding over 100 new full time positions to staff the envelope converting operation in Ashtabula, OH.
Mohawk has announced the following new hires to oversee the expanded envelope converting operations:
- Charles Kilpatrick has joined Mohawk as National Sales & Marketing Manager, Envelopes. Kilpatrick has nearly 40 years of experience in the envelope industry, most recently working with National Envelope as VP/Corporate Accounts and Senior Sales Representative handling US accounts. Prior to National Envelope, Kilpatrick managed his own regional envelope manufacturing business, ColorTree, which was acquired by National Envelope. He holds a B.A. Marketing/Management from the University of Texas and resides in Arlington, TX.
- Michael Santillo joins as Envelope Sales Manager, East Region. Prior to Mohawk, Santillo worked with Classic Envelope as Account Executive and held positions with Gruppo Cordenons and National Envelope. Michael lives in Granby, MA.
- Thomas Fenton has joined as Envelope Merchandiser. Fenton comes to Mohawk with nearly 20 years envelope sales experience, most recently employed by Classic Envelope as Customer Service Manager/Account Manager, and previously employed by National Envelope. Fenton holds an A.S. Business Administration from Holyoke Community College and lives in Feeding Hills, MA.
Mohawk also announces additional new hires:
- Sheldon Spicer has joined as District Sales Manager/Digital Specialist for the Midwest Region. Spicer comes to Mohawk with over 25 years of paper sales and business development experience, most recently with Finch Paper as Sales Director, Digital Papers & Corporate Accounts. Sheldon holds a B.A. in International Relations from Colgate University and resides in Frankfurt, IL.
- Hope Sowders has joined as District Sales Manager/Digital Specialist for the Midwest Region. Sowders comes to Mohawk from Finch Paper, where she was employed as Corporate Account & Territory Sales Manager. Previously, Sowders was employed by The Millcraft Paper Company and International Paper. Sowders holds a B.A. in Social Psychology from Park College, as well as an MBA from Northern Kentucky University. She resides in Cincinnati, OH.
- Patrick Sheridan has joined as Sr. Financial Analyst in Mohawk’s Cohoes, NY, headquarters. Patrick comes to Mohawk after seven years as a Financial Analyst with General Electric. Patrick holds a B.S. in Business Administration from The College of St. Rose.
- Kathleen Doherty has joined as Environmental Program Manager in Mohawk’s Cohoes, NY, headquarters. Doherty comes to Mohawk with 20 years of experience in manufacturing industries including fine papers, most recently with Von Roll USA as Environmental and Air Compliance Engineer. Doherty holds a B.S. Botany, Chemistry from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.