Wide-Format Imaging magazine, the premier resource of business intelligence for the digital wide- and grand-format printing industry, has announced that the polls are open for the Ninth annual Top Product Awards to recognize the best products—including pre-press software and hardware, ink, media, finishing supplies and hardware, and output devices—in the sign and graphics industry. Votes can be submitted online now through February 19, 2014 at https://2014topproducts.questionpro.com.
The Top Products Awards highlight the innovative products that have been introduced to the market in the last 15 months which have made an impact on the industry and have improved the efficiencies and profits of print-service-providers.
"Each year, more and more new products come to market. Faster speeds. Better quality. It can be difficult for print-service-providers to wade through all the information and make the final decision to make a purchase," said Denise M. Gustavson, editor of Wide-Format Imaging magazine. "The Top Product Awards recognize the products and the manufacturers that are going beyond just the promise of a new product, but demonstrate the value and worth of these products in the field—as voted by the PSPs who are using them every day to grow their businesses."
The 2014 Top Product Awards include products in the following categories:
- FINISHING – Banner Stands & Displays
- FINISHING – Cutters and Routers
- FINISHING – Laminates
- FINISHING – Laminating Equipment
- INK & TONER – Solvent Ink (Eco, Mild, & Hard)
- INK & TONER – UV Ink
- INK & TONER – Water-based & Dye-Sub Inks
- MEDIA – Fabric/Textile
- MEDIA – Fine Art
- MEDIA – Grand-Format
- MEDIA – Media for Walls, Floors, and Rough Surfaces
- MEDIA – Rigid
- MEDIA – Vehicle Wrap Media
- MEDIA – Window Graphic Media
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Aqueous / Durable Aqueous / Latex Printer (24 inches plus)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Engineering Printer (24-95 inches)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Flatbed Printer
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Grand-Format Printer (96 inches+)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Hybrid Printer
- OUTPUT DEVICES – MFP (24-95 inches)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Solvent Printer (24-95 inches)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Textile Printer
- OUTPUT DEVICES – UV Printer (24-95 inches)
- PREPRESS - Color Management Hardware and Software
- PREPRESS - RIP Software
- PREPRESS - Wide-Format Scanner (24 inches+)
- PREPRESS - Workflow Software
All products entered were released, commercially available, and shipping between September 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013. Pre-release products are ineligible. Votes by manufacturers will be removed from the final tally.