XMPie, A Xerox Company, has upgraded StoreFlow – its leading web-to-print solution – to include the recently released uStore® 8.0 and Xerox FreeFlow Core. Print providers, in-plant production facilities and other service providers can now benefit from an automated workflow to process, print and fulfill orders while offering their customers a convenient way to submit print orders 24/7.
With this major upgrade to StoreFlow, providers can now create mobile-friendly web stores to reach out to the mobile user market and attract more visitors, drive more print jobs and streamline prepress and production in a fully automatic, hands-off process.
“The ability to offer web-to-print workflows, from printing documents submitted by store visitors, all the way to offering highly customizable personalized print or multichannel communications solutions, will help our customers to grow their businesses and increase their output. Efficiently managing this high workload level is critical for profitability and business viability, which is exactly where the integrated workflow automation with FreeFlow Core is critically needed,” said Idan Youval, product manager, XMPie.
New features to StoreFlow include:
· Lights-out prepress automation with built-in Xerox FreeFlow Core
· Ability to select, customize and order multi-touch point campaigns
· New online editing tool – uEdit™ HD – for high definition, pixel perfect modification and editing of documents and templates
· Wizard-based skin creation for customizing the portal experience
· Automation, integration and control capabilities improvements
· Convenient document file submission from external repositories, allowing shoppers to select documents from network drives and cloud-based storage portals