Printing Industries of America is pleased to announce the Manitoba Print Industry Association has joined the team of Canadian Affiliate Organizations of Printing Industries of America.
The Manitoba Print Industry Association (MPIA), led by Barry Miller, represents and supports the print industry in Manitoba through training, sector promotion, and advocacy. Members of the Association have access to tools and resources including:
- Discount pricing on MPIA workshops and seminars
- Training subsidies for member organizations’ human resource development
- Access to the MPIA curriculum resource library
- A network of related print industry and business development organizations
Membership in a local affiliate automatically extends your membership to the national association, Printing Industries of America, and its abundance of resources that deliver results to enhance your success today and in the future. Some of these benefits include:
- Printing Industries of America: The Magazine
- Free economic and research reports
- Ratios studies
- Group purchase discounts
- Technical hotline
- Free training videos
- Award programs
- Discounts on industry publications and resources
Coming April 8, 2014, the revamped www.printing.org website will feature an Interactive Affiliate Map so that member organizations and those interested in membership will easily locate their affiliate organization.
For more information on membership, including Canadian Affiliate Organizations BCPIA-for the Printing Industry in Western Canada and Ontario Printing & Imaging Association, or to find an Affiliate Organization in your area, visit www.printing.org.