Mimaki USA will be showcasing the broadest product line available to produce a wide variety of applications in the Sign and Display; Textile and Apparel; and Industrial printing markets. Mimaki printers, cutters and software will be on display in its booth #1473 at the International Sign Expo in Orlando, April 25-27, 2014.
Range of application solutions
Visitors to the booth will be able to see how Mimaki products can help them deliver a range of applications to grow their businesses. Live production and printed samples will include: backlit graphics, exhibition signs and displays; rigid packaging; flags and banners; point-of-sale materials; sportswear and apparel; furnishing fabrics; floor graphics; indoor and outdoor signage; labels and decals; gifts and novelties; signboards; art reproduction; 3D logos and more. Live wrap demonstrations on a Sprinter door installed in the booth will be presented by Luis Tirado at WBC Graphics in Orlando.
Mimaki will be demonstrating the broadest range of wide format printing products available for the sign and graphics industry, and will feature the Mimaki JFX200-2513 LED UV-cure flatbed printer that offers the same operational functions and benefits of the larger Mimaki JFX500-2131 printer in a smaller footprint size and affordable price. The flatbed table can easily accommodate standard 4-by-8-foot boards and it can print on rigid media up to 2 inches thick at speeds of up to 269 square feet per hour. Layout pins ensure easy media set-up to minimize operator intervention and speed throughput. White and spot inks are available.
Full line-up of products on display
- Mimaki UJV500-160 & JV400-160SUV - UV roll media printers
- Mimaki JFX500-2131 - UV LED flatbed printer
- Mimaki JV400-160LX - Latex roll media printer
- Mimaki CJV30-60 - Print / cut roll media printer
- Mimaki TS500-1800 - Dye sublimation textile printer
- Mimaki UJF-3042 & UJF-6042 - Tabletop UV LED flatbed printers
- Mimaki CG-60SRIII & CG-130SRIII - Roll media contour cutters
- Mimaki CF2 - Flatbed contour cutter