Agfa Graphics North America is expanding its Duratex and Graphix media lines to solidify its position as the largest supplier of flexible and rigid substrates to the graphics communications industry.
The lines include value selections in banner, backlit, adhesive backed, rigid and textile media. The Duratex brand serves UV, latex and solvent markets while the Graphix brand designates aqueous media. Everything from the Duratex and Graphix line can be seen at the Agfa Graphics booth (#1736) at Sign Expo, which runs April 24th through the 26th, and is being held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
"Our objective is to provide quality products at competitive price points," states Larry Salomon, Vice President of Wide Format for Agfa Graphics North America. "With these new introductions, we are growing our offerings across the solvent, latex, UV, dye-sub and aqueous inkjet markets. More importantly, customers appreciate the value of our national wide format specialists who know Duratex and Graphix inside and out and whose counsel produces high quality print on what we supply. This expertise sets us apart and makes our customers successful."
Agfa Graphics offers an assortment of Duratex and Graphix wide format media solutions that are high performance, durable and offer customers an average savings of thirty percent. PSPs looking to grow their business know they can rely on Duratex and Graphix for applications ranging from indoor and outdoor signage, trade show and pop-up displays, art reproduction, textile and repositionable wall paper, backlits and many POP displays.
All new media and substrates from Agfa Graphics are rigorously quality-tested on UV, latex, solvent or aqueous inkjet printers. The company's expansive portfolio of wide format media is available coast-to-coast with most locations served within 1 to 3 business days.
The Duratex line expansion includes textile introductions that are 100% polyester, lightweight and completely recyclable.
- Duratex Wall Fabric -- ideal for temporary wall graphics, Duratex Wall Fabric is easy to apply and remove without leaving adhesive residue. This 7mil matte white polyester wall fabric has a clear, low-tack wall adhesive supplied on a 90# stay flat liner.
- Duratex Flag -- a soft, tear-proof and transparent fabric ideal for flags, feather flags and banners.
- Duratex Stretch -- designed for expandable soft signage, table throws and framing systems, Duratex Stretch is a non-transparent, soft, crease-free and highly elastic media.
- Duratex Display - a non-transparent, soft and crease-resistant fabric, Duratex Display is designed for frame systems, banners, banner stands and table throws.
- Duratex Alumaboard - a highly durable aluminum substrate with a rigid polyethylene core. At half the weight of traditional aluminum, Alumaboard is ideal for two-sided, permanent, graphic displays and can be drilled, cut, sheared, routed and bent.
- Duratex Composite PVC/PET Gray Back Film -- a non-curling, totally opaque and super-smooth media for high-resolution printing. No lamination is necessary.
- Duratex 7oz Black Back Banner -- a super-lightweight, tear-resistant and fire-retardant substrate that can be used as a frontlit banner. The black back keeps light from shining through. Available in gloss and matte finishes.
- Duratex 11oz Scrim Vinyl Banner -- a super-lightweight yet strong substrate compatible with most wide format digital printers. This tear-resistant film can be used as a frontlit banner and will withstand all types of outdoor environments.
"Our Graphix line offers value options for print service providers needing aqueous solutions. New Graphix Repositionable Wall Fabric is 100% woven polyester fabric with a removable and repositionable adhesive that is perfect for multiple surface applications. PSPs can expand their offerings and create vibrant wall murals, window POP displays or surface graphic displays," adds Salomon.